As an old timer is walking to his truck from fishing he comes across a warden. They talk for a few minutes and the warden asks can I look in your bucket there? The old timer say sure can. So the warden looks in the bucket and says wow you got some beauties in there. The old time says thank ya. The warden asks can I see your fishing permit? Permit the old timer chimes back, I don't have one. The warden says well I am going to have to give you a ticket. The old timer says for what? Fishing with out a permit. The old timers tells the warden fishing, these fish are from my aquarium. I come here once a day and turn them loose in the lake to get some exercise. After 30 minutes I call them back put them in the bucket and take them back to my aquarium. The warden goes come on. Really says the old timer. The warden says I have to see this. So the two walk back to the lake. The old timer goes OK watch, and he pours the bucket of fish into the lake. After 10 minutes the warden says OK, call the fish back. The old timer says "what fish?"</

Posted Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

WA Fish Finder

Social Links